How to Transfer FIFA Coins Between 2 Accounts
Actually it’s the normal steps you sell and buy players on the transfer market. You just need to use some small skills to do so.
Notice: You must list the player with a SPECIAL Start Price and Buy Now Price so that you can find him easily.
Buying Low and Selling High
1. Check how many coins left in your account
2. Go to transfer market to search players
3. If the players are sold at the low (min) price and you can afford it, buy it
4. Sell it at the high (max) price
5. Use the new account to buy the player
1. There are 50K coins left in your account.
2. You find a player whose price range is 50K - 100K, and he’s being sold at 50K
3. Buy him and sell him at 100K
4. Use your new account to buy the player
5. The coins in your old account will increase to 100K
Make Use of Your Players
1. Choose one of your player as an medium to transfer coins between the 2 account
2. Sell it at the high (max) price
3. Use the new account to buy the player
4. Now the player is in your new account. Use your new account your list the player with the low price.
5. Use your old account to buy him back.
6. List him again with the high (max) price, use the new account to buy him again.
7. Repeat the selling and buying player steps to transfer coins to your old account from the new one.
1. You have a player whose price range is 500K - 1000K
2. List him at 1000K on the transfer market
3. Use your new account to find this player and buy him
4. Now the player is in the new account, use the new account to list him at 500K
5. Use your old account to buy this player and sell him at 1000K again
6. Use the new account to buy him again
7. The coins in your old account will increase